About Our Legacy Society
Those who remember Central Asia Institute through a will, trust, designation or other planned gift, are invited to join our Legacy Society. Too often, these gifts are unrecognized because we are unaware of these special gifts until the donor has passed away. At these times, proper appreciation cannot be expressed and questions regarding the specific purpose of the gift may remain unanswered. The Legacy Society provides a way to recognize and thank donors during their lifetime(s) and ensure that their wishes are properly documented.
You may always choose to remain anonymous in your philanthropy. However, participation in the Legacy Society can be an inspirational experience, and may encourage others to look toward the future and how they too may have an enduring impact on the causes they care about.
How to Join
Only a statement of intent to leave a gift to Central Asia Institute is required, including an estimate of the gift amount. On this statement of intent, Legacy Society members may designate the use of the distributions from their future gifts or leave the distributions to the discretion of our Board of Directors.
Benefits of Legacy Giving
Legacy giving offers us a way to make a difference, far beyond the measure of one lifetime.
Charter Members of the Legacy Society!
Benefits of joining the Legacy Society include:
- A relationship with Central Asia Institute and other donors during your lifetime.
- A role in determining how your legacy gift will be used.
- Satisfaction in knowing your legacy will make a difference.
- Recognition memento for joining
- Special recognition in newsletters and annual reports, unless anonymity is desired.
- Invitation to special donor events when Central Asia Institute staff are in your area.
- Receipt of the Central Asia Institutes Annual Impact Statement.
For more information, or to let us know you want to become a member, contact us at email@example.com or call us 877-585-7841.